Integra Optics Brasil’s mission is to provide highly cost-effective network solutions with an unsurpassed level of quality, reliability, and responsiveness. Integra Optics is the first fiber optics equipment provider in Brasil, coding, testing and stocking thousands of individual products supporting major OEM platforms. We can usually ship the same day from our office in Sao Paulo, but other companies often take weeks to import.
Our product types include:
- Optical Transceivers
- Passive CWDM/DWDM Solutions
- Fiber Jumpers
- DWDM and CWDM Power Meters
- Custom-coded Transceivers
Whom We Serve.
Integra Optics Brasil enables network designers and engineers to extend the value of their existing telecommunications networks with engineered and tested high-performance, fiber-optic components. We serve:
- Telecommunications and Cable Service Providers. We provide thousands of transceivers every month to top MSOs (multi-system operators) and telecom companies.
- Enterprise Data Center and Network Managers. Selling direct and through a growing network of channel partners, Integra Optics supports the network component needs of corporations, healthcare, utilities, and colleges.
Founded in Albany, New York in 2007 by cable and telecom veterans, Integra Optics’ quality, rapid delivery, and unrivaled support have made us one of the fastest growing telecommunications companies in the United States. In 2014 we expanded our reach to enterprise through key distributors and value-added resellers. We now have over 40 employees serving over 300 customers throughout the U.S., Mexico, Central America, and South America.
In 2015, Integra Optics opened our first international location in Brazil’s southeastern largest metropolitan city, Sao Paulo. With over 39 municipalities and a population of more than 21.1 million, Sao Paulo is the twelfth largest city by population in the world. We are led by an executive team with vast experience in the cable and telecommunications industry. Integra Optics Brazil stands out in the industry by providing high-quality fiber optic components. Our deep portfolio of high performance optical equipment is coded and tested at our facility by our in-house engineering team.
- Transceiver Experts The roots of Integra Optics stem directly from engineering in the cable and telecommunication industry, so we understand your networking project challenges, and we provide high-quality fiber optic solutions that can meet your specific platform needs.
- Partner Based Business Model. Integra Optics is committed to the long-term success of your project. Our in-house engineering team provides continuous customer support when and where you need it.
- Highest Compatibility and Quality. All of Integra Optics’ transceivers are 100% OEM compatible, and quality-tested by our in-house engineers.
- Fastest Delivery Time in the Industry. We know that on-time delivery is critical for your project. Integra Optics’ vast in-house inventory and automated processing significantly shortens lead times and ensures that your product is there when you need it.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Integra Optics’ transceivers come with a lifetime guarantee and no maintenance contract, allowing you to complete your projects under budget and with coverage assurance.